No matter who you are, where you live or what you do, experiencing life is one of the greatest aspects to living. With a work to live attitude, I strive to make each day count.
Many moons ago, I focused my life solely on my career. A medical condition gave me the opportunity to reflect on my life and adjust it so I would have no regrets.
Since then, I have made living life, fitness, and food my focus. Yes, I love food. Some of my life experiences are:
- Traveling the world (Hawaii, Alaska, China, Japan, Europe, South American, Thailand, Singapore, and so many more
- Learning to build and fly my own plane
- Riding motorcycles
- Fitness, including training for and completing 4 Ironman triathlons
In addition to experiencing life, I take pride in:
- Striving each day to be a wonderful and loving husband
- Being a good father and role model to two wonderful daughters
- Being a killer negotiator when I buy cars
The journey of life is short, so live it up!